The adventure of trying to make a house a home that we built for our family of six plus some craft, home décor, recipes & any family fun we might have.

Friday 11 May 2012

Mother's Day Cupcakes

 God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.
I have been invited to attend a special Mother's Day morning tea today at Mackenna's kindy. Each mother who is coming had to nominate what it was we'd bring. I decided to make cupcakes because they are relatively easy to make and I had a simple way to decorate them. I'd purchased some sour peach hearts that I was going to stick into the baby pink frosting.


So I won't give you the recipe that I used because I'm sure you all have your favourite chocolate cake recipe. I was going to use a vanilla cake recipe but I decided at the last minute to change my mind. I thought I'd just show you a few pictures of what I'll be taking to kindy this morning. I've kept two of them back so that Mr Opoes doesn't miss out, if there are any left over over I know that Caelan, Mackenna and Viveca will fight over who gets to eat one of these lovely little cakes. I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day on Sunday.

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment