The adventure of trying to make a house a home that we built for our family of six plus some craft, home décor, recipes & any family fun we might have.

Friday 13 April 2012

5 DAYS OF CUPCAKES

So my Internet is up and running again after been offline all day. I even went to the library to see if I could use there computers but with it been school holiday's no such luck, also very hard to blog on a desktop with four kids who wouldn't sit still for 5 seconds.

So if you come back on Saturday I will have my final cupcake post.  While I've been offline Gina over at The Shabby Creek Cottage has been hosting her weekly link party and I noticed that heaps of people are making cupcakes and they are posting about it. So I thought I'd show you some of the beautiful cupcakes that I've found online lately.


Homemade Peanut Butter Cups can be found here

How cute are these Rubber Duckies you can find the recipe here

These cupcakes would be great of a summer get together

How good are these Hello Kitty cupcakes find the here

So I will see you tomorrow with my last cupcake I promise. Here's hoping everything works out for me. Enjoy your day.

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment